Forum

A Problem on float.lic

1. shao buer

Today, I suddenly found that float licence was useless, as shown in the following figure. License file "float. lic" is not for this host. The key to the problem is that I could still use this float licence a month ago. I don't know what caused the sudden failure of licence.

QQ------201903111531202.png

2. Wenbin Yu

Can you open float.lic to find out the license info, and check with your machine info? ---- Emailed forum response from wenbinyu@purdue.edu
  3. shao buer

Dear Prof.Yu

Thank you for your reply.I compared the computer information with the contents of float.lic, the two are the same. Figure 1 below is the information of my computer. The red circle is the Host name and Mac Address. Figure 2 below is the content of float.lic. A month ago, float.lic was still available.

QQ------201903112036422.png

4. Wenbin Yu

That is strange. We might need to regenerate a license file for you.

5. shao buer

Dear Prof.Yu

Thanks for your help, here is the information to generate a floating license.

Hostname: PC-20180625QLMQ

Platform: win10 x64

Mac Address: 4C-ED-FB-5F-E6-B1

6. Wenbin Yu

I sent you an new license, hoping it works. ---- Emailed forum response from wenbinyu@purdue.edu
  7. shao buer

Dear Pro.f Yu

Thanks for your help,I have not received the license file here. Where did you send the license file? My email address is 201361096@mail.dlut.edu.cn