Forum

How to request SwiftComp

1. Lina Shang

Professor Yu,

I want to use SwiftComp to calculate the effective elastic constants of a ±450 IM7/8552 graphite/epoxy weave prepreg. I downloaded and read the related files about SwiftComp I could find on cdmhub and get a little familiar with this software. Then I used SwiftComp Standard through launch tool and followed the examples listed in Gmsh4SC Manual to learn how to use it. But after I finished the calculation and stored the result file in the data file under my account, I don't know how to reopen this file or download it to my laptop.

In addition, may you tell me how can I request SwiftComp (including Gmsh)to use on my laptop? Using it through launch tool is very inconvenient for me.

2. Wenbin Yu

I will Mr. Allan Wood to answer your question how to obtain the software to run on your own computer.

Emailed forum response from wenbinyu@purdue.edu
  3. Lina Shang

Good. Thank you very much for your timely reply.

4. AnalySwift LLC

Lina, I have sent an email with instructions for accessing the desktop version of SwiftComp.  

Users interested in the desktop version, please send your request to info@analyswift.com

5. Lina Shang

Professor Yu,

I have sent my computer name and platform I want to use SwiftComp to you, please check your email at purdue.edu.