Forum

Exception: StopIteration()

1. Simon Beer

Dear Group,

Currently I try to Simulate Uncertainties of a rotor blade with multiple VABS processes in parallel.
    I am struggling with an error occurring from time to time, where VABS throws a "StopIteration()" Exception.

Can you please give me a hint what this means, or under which circumstances this exception is raised?

This would help me a lot.

Thank you,
    Best Regards
    Simon

2. Wenbin Yu

I am copying Su to see whether he has experience about this. ---- Emailed forum response from wenbinyu@purdue.edu
  3. Su Tian

Hello Simon,

I never have this issue before. Are you using any pre-processors for VABS? Have you tried to run that failed evaluation separately outside the parallel process? You can check the .ech file to see if there are any issues in the input file.

Su

4. Simon Beer

Hello, thanks for your answer. I also calculated all processes sequentially and the error occured once. Unfortionally the error seems to be not deterministic and is not occurring very often. I will come back to you when I managed to reproduce the error on a regular basis. Best regards Simon ---- Emailed forum response from simon.beer@tum.de