Close

Forum

A Problem on float.lic

1. shao buer

Today, I suddenly found that float licence was useless, as shown in the following figure. License file "float. lic" is not for this host. The key to the problem is that I could still use this float licence a month ago. I don't know what caused the sudden failure of licence.

QQ------201903111531202.png

Reply Report abuse

Replying to shao buer

1. Wenbin Yu

Can you open float.lic to find out the license info, and check with your machine info? ---- Emailed forum response from wenbinyu@purdue.edu

Reply Report abuse

Replying to Wenbin Yu

2. Wenbin Yu

I sent you an new license, hoping it works. ---- Emailed forum response from wenbinyu@purdue.edu

Reply Report abuse

Replying to Wenbin Yu

1. shao buer

Dear Pro.f Yu

Thanks for your help,I have not received the license file here. Where did you send the license file? My email address is 201361096@mail.dlut.edu.cn

Report abuse

3. shao buer

Dear Prof.Yu

Thank you for your reply.I compared the computer information with the contents of float.lic, the two are the same. Figure 1 below is the information of my computer. The red circle is the Host name and Mac Address. Figure 2 below is the content of float.lic. A month ago, float.lic was still available.

QQ------201903112036422.png

Reply Report abuse

Replying to shao buer

4. Wenbin Yu

That is strange. We might need to regenerate a license file for you.

Reply Report abuse

Replying to Wenbin Yu

5. shao buer

Dear Prof.Yu

Thanks for your help, here is the information to generate a floating license.

Hostname: PC-20180625QLMQ

Platform: win10 x64

Mac Address: 4C-ED-FB-5F-E6-B1

Reply Report abuse

Replying to shao buer