CdmHub will be intermittently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance the afternoon of Thursday, July 9, 2020. The maintenance work will end all tool sessions and there will be some downtime of other features during the maintenance period. Please plan accordingly and we do apologize for any inconvenience. close

Close

Forum

Incoherent Data Shown in Gmsh Using Ansys-SwiftComp GUI

1. Raul Bernardo de Pontes Pires

Good afternoon, I'm starting micromechanics studies using SwiftComp software, I tried to follow the example of the software demo video, I did exactly as it is in the video but the voltage values (S11) were quite different. Following is an image of the result.  The maximum gave 232GPa. I am using the Ansys-SwiftComp graphical user interface.

S11.png

Reply Report abuse

Replying to Raul Bernardo de Pontes Pires

1. Vedant Sharma

Yes same thing happened with me as well On Tue, Dec 3, 2019, 9:36 PM Raul Bernardo de Pontes Pires @ cdmHUB - The Composites HUB <support@cdmhub.org> wrote: ---- Emailed forum response from vedantsharma27m@gmail.com

Reply Report abuse

Replying to Vedant Sharma

1. Raul Bernardo de Pontes Pires

Vedant Sharma, how did you solve this problem?

Report abuse

2. Raul Bernardo de Pontes Pires

I followed exactly the same steps shown in this video, but my results were different. I didn't change any drive options in ansys, I left it exactly as shown in this video. The only change I made was during the homogenization process where I further refined the mesh.

Reply Report abuse

Replying to Raul Bernardo de Pontes Pires