Forum

Running Python script

1. Vivek Dhimole

Dear sir,

I have written script to run in Tex Gen but how do I load it in TexGen.

If I am using the online tool then I tried with "WebDAV to access your HUB storage for windows 10" but in this process to access hub storage it is showing "The folder you entered does not appear to be valid. Please choose another." 

Now how can I put that script into TexGen.

Thank you

Regards

2. Xin Liu

Please send a ticket to cdmHUB to report the problem related to the system. You can find My tickets in your dashboard (attached 1).

Or you can use a SFTP client:

"

TCDM allows connection to a Project using an SFTP (FTP) client.  This allows for the uploading of large files (greater than 1GB) and also allows for easier bulk uploading.  Below are instructions on configuring the SFTP client to work with CDM .

Create a Local Password
    Login to CDM 
    On the Dashboard, click “Account” on the left menu.
    Under Local Password, type in a password in the New Password and Confirm password text boxes.
    Click Save.
    Setup SFTP Client
    NOTE: FileZilla is used as the SFTP in the examples below. 
    It can be downloaded from https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client

Open FileZilla and click “File”
    Click “Site Manager”.
    Click “New Site”.
    On the General tab, provide the following information:

Host:  cdmhub.org (leave port blank)
    Protocol: Change to “SFTP – SSH File Transfer Protocol”
    Logon Type:  Change to “Ask for password”
    User: Provide the same username used to login to CDM.

Click “Connect”.
    When prompted for password, provide the local CDM password created in the step above. 
    Under “Remote Site” on the right side will be a list of folders in your home directory.
    Drag and Drop files from the “Local Site” left window to the folder you want on the right.

"

attached-1.jpg

3. Vivek Dhimole

Sir,

Ok Thank you sir now i have successfully transferred my file to local CDM account now how do I run that Python script. I tried with Python run script then double click on transferred file but nothing happened

4. Xin Liu

You can download and install a texgen on your local computer to see if you can run the script. This will check if your script is correct or not.

If you are not familiar with texgen, it is better to go through the manual examples in the texgen website. 

5. Vivek Dhimole

Ok, sir, I will check again script Thank you.