COMPOSITES ARE THE FUTURE
Convening The Composites Community
Composites APPs and Commercial Tools
A wide array of resources at your fingertips
Interact with the community
- Discussion: GEBT Technical Document
- Discussion: Are there limits to the types of composite beams sections for which VABS can calculate accurate Vlasov torsion and warping constants?
- Discussion: Cross-Section Properties
- Discussion: Why is the angular momenta is solved in the B-frame while other GEBT governing equation set are written in the a-frame?
- Blog: Add a Sense of Reality to Your Simulation
- Blog: RVE Analysis vs Mechanics of Structure Genome
- Blog: On Dimensionality of Models
- Resource: SwiftComp Executable
- Resource: Constitutive modeling for time- and temperature-dependent behavior of composites
- Resource: Ove Schuett Dassault Systemes Americas CDM Hub
- Resource: Simulation of prepreg platelet compression molding: Method and orientation validation
- Resource: Fiber orientation measurement from mesoscale CT scans of prepreg platelet molded composites
- Question: question about quadrilateral mesh of vabs
- Question: How do I clean up the expired sessions and the obsolete folders
- Question: How do I access the files I saved in the cdmhub account?
- Question: to complet the I bean workshop using Abaqus-ABSGUI, & XML file generation
- Question: Neutral axis and Shear center of composite beam
- Linux Workstation
- Viscoelastic Shear Lag
- Free Edge Elasticity Solution
- Classical Laminate Plate Theory
- Halpin-Tsai Micromechanics Model
- Effective Lamina and Laminate Properties
- Geometrically Exact Beam Theory
- Off-Axis Lamina Moduli and Strength
- Plane-Stress Compliance Transform
- Fiber Volume Fraction from Weight Fraction
We are the composites community of designers, manufacturers, researchers, engineers, and educators.
cdmHUB is the premier online portal for composites resources, information, and networking. We host a rapidly growing collection of composites apps and commercial tools that run in the cloud and are accessible through a web browser.
cdmHUB also provides a wide array of resources that help users learn, experience and interact with composites simulation tools and technology.
Our mission is to convene the composites community to advance certification by analysis through hosting and evaluating existing and emerging simulation tools.
Composites apps and commercial tools
cdmHUB lets you run an ever increasing number of simulation tools in a web browser. Powered by the HUBzero cyberinfrastructure, composites apps and commercial tools are accessible at your fingertips with high performance computing capability in the cloud.