COMPOSITES ARE THE FUTURE
Convening The Composites Community
Composites APPs and Commercial Tools
A wide array of resources at your fingertips
Interact with the community
- Discussion: GEBT: convergence problem in analysis of an isotropic cantilever beam with tip bending moment
- Discussion: GEBT: failed to analyze an isotropic cantilever beam with tip bending moment
- Discussion: VABS Recovery Theory
- Discussion: Saved File
- Discussion: Linux source code access for PreVABS 1.4.2
- Blog: Add a Sense of Reality to Your Simulation
- Blog: RVE Analysis vs Mechanics of Structure Genome
- Blog: On Dimensionality of Models
- Resource: Multiscale Modeling of Damage Mechanics of Fiber Reinforced Polymer Composites From Micro- to Macroscale: The (Virtual) Reality and Challenges Ahead
- Resource: The Story of Permeability in Liquid Composite Molding (LCM): How to Devise and Validate Process Simulation Software?
- Resource: Capillary Effects in Fiber Reinforced Polymer Composite Processing: A Zoom on the Flow Front
- Resource: Composite Materials: Where We are and Where to Go (Mechanical and Electrical Properties of Polymer Composites)
- Resource: Hierarchical Multi-Response Gaussian Processes for Uncertainty Analysis with Multi-Scale Composite Manufacturing Simulation
- Question: GEBT: fail to analyze an isotropic cantilever beam with tip bending moment
- Question: ANSYS command can be used in PREVABS?
- Question: Aperiodic Boundary conditions in MSG(SwiftComp)
- Question: How to use mesoscale homogenisation and intial failure options in TEXGEN 4SC
- Question: warning in compiling analysis.dll when compiling GEBT.exe
- Linux Workstation
- Viscoelastic Shear Lag
- Free Edge Elasticity Solution
- Classical Laminate Plate Theory
- Halpin-Tsai Micromechanics Model
- Effective Lamina and Laminate Properties
- Geometrically Exact Beam Theory
- Off-Axis Lamina Moduli and Strength
- Plane-Stress Compliance Transform
- Fiber Volume Fraction from Weight Fraction
We are the composites community of designers, manufacturers, researchers, engineers, and educators.
cdmHUB is the premier online portal for composites resources, information, and networking. We host a rapidly growing collection of composites apps and commercial tools that run in the cloud and are accessible through a web browser.
cdmHUB also provides a wide array of resources that help users learn, experience and interact with composites simulation tools and technology.
Our mission is to convene the composites community to advance certification by analysis through hosting and evaluating existing and emerging simulation tools.
Composites apps and commercial tools
cdmHUB lets you run an ever increasing number of simulation tools in a web browser. Powered by the HUBzero cyberinfrastructure, composites apps and commercial tools are accessible at your fingertips with high performance computing capability in the cloud.