COMPOSITES ARE THE FUTURE
Convening The Composites Community
Composites APPs and Commercial Tools
A wide array of resources at your fingertips
Interact with the community
- Discussion: PreVABS and VABS Output Files
- Discussion: PreVABS Baseline Direction Question
- Discussion: PreVABS Material File Question
- Discussion: Display problem in Abaqus SwiftComp GUI homogenization
- Discussion: Input error reading format control parameters
- Blog: Add a Sense of Reality to Your Simulation
- Blog: RVE Analysis vs Mechanics of Structure Genome
- Blog: On Dimensionality of Models
- Resource: Rheology of Carbon Fiber Thermoplastic Polymer Composites
- Resource: Practical Developments in Multiscale Modeling of Composites
- Resource: Jupyter Notebook (hub version 6.0)
- Resource: Advances in Polymer Composites' Tribology
- Resource: Recent Developments in Computational Approaches to Model Laminated Composite Shells and Damage and Fracture in Solids
- Question: Aperiodic Boundary conditions in MSG(SwiftComp)
- Question: How to use mesoscale homogenisation and intial failure options in TEXGEN 4SC
- Question: warning in compiling analysis.dll when compiling GEBT.exe
- Question: Problem in Abaqus SwiftComp GUI
- Question: hello ,everytime i run microscale homogenization in TEXGEN4SC i got a warning ''something is wrong.Please re-run the analysis.''
- Linux Workstation
- Viscoelastic Shear Lag
- Free Edge Elasticity Solution
- Classical Laminate Plate Theory
- Halpin-Tsai Micromechanics Model
- Effective Lamina and Laminate Properties
- Geometrically Exact Beam Theory
- Off-Axis Lamina Moduli and Strength
- Plane-Stress Compliance Transform
- Fiber Volume Fraction from Weight Fraction
We are the composites community of designers, manufacturers, researchers, engineers, and educators.
cdmHUB is the premier online portal for composites resources, information, and networking. We host a rapidly growing collection of composites apps and commercial tools that run in the cloud and are accessible through a web browser.
cdmHUB also provides a wide array of resources that help users learn, experience and interact with composites simulation tools and technology.
Our mission is to convene the composites community to advance certification by analysis through hosting and evaluating existing and emerging simulation tools.
Composites apps and commercial tools
cdmHUB lets you run an ever increasing number of simulation tools in a web browser. Powered by the HUBzero cyberinfrastructure, composites apps and commercial tools are accessible at your fingertips with high performance computing capability in the cloud.