COMPOSITES ARE THE FUTURE
Convening The Composites Community
Composites APPs and Commercial Tools
A wide array of resources at your fingertips
Interact with the community
- Discussion: Running Python script
- Discussion: Hello, I tried to determine the stiffness of a cross section which ...
- Discussion: Neutral axis and Shear center of composite beam
- Discussion: Tex Gen weave Builder with material properties
- Discussion: Texgen4SC
- Blog: Add a Sense of Reality to Your Simulation
- Blog: RVE Analysis vs Mechanics of Structure Genome
- Blog: On Dimensionality of Models
- Resource: Ove Schuett Dassault Systemes Americas CDM Hub
- Resource: Simulation of prepreg platelet compression molding: Method and orientation validation
- Resource: Fiber orientation measurement from mesoscale CT scans of prepreg platelet molded composites
- Resource: Tensile Properties of a Stochastic Prepreg Platelet Molded Composite
- Resource: Structure-property relationship for a prepreg platelet molded composite with engineered meso-morphology
- Question: Neutral axis and Shear center of composite beam
- Question: how to reply apbc using texgen?
- Question: how to create abaqus model using texgen output files
- Question: Failure code error is coming while using Gmsh4sc (swift comp) after login cdm hub account
- Question: How to send my input files to cmdHUB session
- Linux Workstation
- Viscoelastic Shear Lag
- Free Edge Elasticity Solution
- Classical Laminate Plate Theory
- Halpin-Tsai Micromechanics Model
- Effective Lamina and Laminate Properties
- Geometrically Exact Beam Theory
- Off-Axis Lamina Moduli and Strength
- Plane-Stress Compliance Transform
- Fiber Volume Fraction from Weight Fraction
We are the composites community of designers, manufacturers, researchers, engineers, and educators.
cdmHUB is the premier online portal for composites resources, information, and networking. We host a rapidly growing collection of composites apps and commercial tools that run in the cloud and are accessible through a web browser.
cdmHUB also provides a wide array of resources that help users learn, experience and interact with composites simulation tools and technology.
Our mission is to convene the composites community to advance certification by analysis through hosting and evaluating existing and emerging simulation tools.
Composites apps and commercial tools
cdmHUB lets you run an ever increasing number of simulation tools in a web browser. Powered by the HUBzero cyberinfrastructure, composites apps and commercial tools are accessible at your fingertips with high performance computing capability in the cloud.