Close

Forum

Linux source code access for PreVABS 1.4.2

1. Joseph Robinson

Hi,

I’m trying to update PreVABS to the latest version to work with VABS 4, but I only see compiled Linux binaries on the cdmHUB page. The binaries aren’t working on my computer because we don’t have the ability to install GLIBCXX_3.4.22 on RHEL 7.

For previous versions, I compiled PreVABS from source. Do you still distribute the source code for PreVABS? I saw that you have a GitHub page but I’m not able to access it without Perdue credentials.

Thanks,
    Joseph Robinson

Reply Report abuse

Replying to Joseph Robinson

1. Su Tian

Hello Joseph,

The source package has been uploaded. You can find it now on the download page. Thank you for your feedback!

Reply Report abuse

Replying to Su Tian

1. Joseph Robinson

Hi Su,

Thank you for uploading the source code. When compiling PreVABS, I get the following error:

[ 97%] Building Fortran object CMakeFiles/prevabs.dir/vabs-3.9/src/Output.f90.o

/home/robinson3/bin/prevabs/prevabs-1.4.3/vabs-3.9/src/Output.f90:120.34:

REAL(DBL),INTENT(IN)   :: cte(nmate,6)

Error: Variable 'nmate' cannot appear in the expression at (1)

/home/robinson3/bin/prevabs/prevabs-1.4.3/vabs-3.9/src/Output.f90:121.39:

REAL(DBL),INTENT(IN):: temperature(nnode)

Error: Variable 'nnode' cannot appear in the expression at (1)

make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/prevabs.dir/vabs-3.9/src/Output.f90.o] Error 1

make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/prevabs.dir/all] Error 2

make: *** [all] Error 2

Do you know how to fix this? It seems to be related to the VABS 3.9 source code bundled with PreVABS.

Thanks,
        Joseph

Report abuse