Also to make a folder secure (accessible only by you) on the server, you need to do the following:
- Right click the folder, select properties, select Security tab.
- Click Advanced on the bottom, Click disable inheritance, click ok.
- Then click add, click select a principal.
- In the box, enter your account name, click check names, click ok.
- Click full control, and click ok, and click ok.
Your own user folder in c:\users does not require any extra setting. It is already accessible only by you.