This wiki section contains the general information about Prof. Yu’s physical research group at Purdue. If you start a new page for some information you would like to share with this group, please title it with the prefix
YuPI: so that it will be automatically linked to this page. For example, you can name
How to access our Linux server as
YuPI:HowtoaccessourLinuxserver. And also please select
MainPage/ID:InformationforProfYusresearchgroupatPurdue as the
Parent page to allow easy navigation.
- How to access our Linux server?
- How to configure your computer to run Abaqus with user subroutines?
- How to make a folder on server accessible only by you?
- How to run ABAQUS jobs on Purdue AAE servers
- How to run Abaqus on Halstead (Purdue HPC server)?
- Remote desktop our Windows servers
- Software on our servers
- Student travel support
- Writing and Presentation Tips